Re: [cloudstack] branch master updated (1fa4f10 -> fcc87d9)

Just to let you guys know. I talked with INFRA and they protected our
master branches in all of our remote repositories.

I tested and if I try to reset my local branch to a previous commit and
then push it using “push -f”, the push is rejected. However, if I add a new
commit and if I push using “push -f”, the push is accepted. I thought that
the second case would be rejected as well.

So, on the upside, now we have our master branch protected. On the
downside, there is a commit with a dummy file that I created that I am not
able to remove anymore :(

I will see if INFRA can help me to remove that dummy commit (by allowing
one last push -f )

--
Rafael Weingärtner