From: Rene Moser <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:26:05 PM
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VRs swapping with 256 MB RAM

Hi

While running test for a 4.11.1 (VMware) upgrade in our lab, we run into
low memory / swapping of VRs having 256 MB RAM. After 2-3 days it became
critical because the management server connections to VRs took very
long, minutes, this resulted in many more problems all over.

Make sure your VRs have enough RAM.

Regards
René

rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx