Re: Using TLD as hostname for VMs

Hey, Fariborz. It doesn't work like that because VR supports the zone,
specified for the network where NIC is allocated. To handle the case, you
should use external DNS.

Take a look at our plugin:
https://github.com/bwsw/cs-powerdns-integration

To get the solution for domain zone, specified for account or ACS domain.