From: Rene Moser <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:13:28 AM
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: API Break in pods API

Hi

In https://cloudstack.apache.org/api/apidocs-4.11/apis/updatePod.html
the updatePod API shows that startip and endip could be updated.
However, since 4.11, I can't anymore.

Can anyone confirm? Did I miss a thing?

This (possible) API break in 4.11 for pods seems to be introduced by

See Issues
- https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/2797
- https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/2735

I don't get any answers of the author. How do we proceed to restore the API?

Regards
René

Nicolas.Vazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com