KVM HA BUG 4.11.1.0 centos 7

Hi,

I have a setup with one advanced zone, one cluster and two Hosts. The
hosts are KVM and use a single NFS Storage von Primary and one for
Secondary.

Everything is running smootly until I remove power from one host.

In my honest opinion cloudstack should now delcare the faulty host as
dead, declare the vm's etc. that were running bevore there as dead and
start them on the leaving KVM host.

But nothing happens. The VM's states remain as running, the system vms
become 'Agent State: dicconnected' and thats all.

The only solution to fix that issue for me was to set the state of all
VM's that were running on the faulty node to 'Stopped'.

Could anybody confirm that this is a reproduceable problem?

kind regards,
thomas