Re: Problem with CLOUDSTACK-10240 (Cannot migrate local volume to shared storage)

I assume by "managed storage", you guys mean primary storages, either zone -wide or cluster-wide.

For Xen hypervisor, ACS does not support "zone-wide" primary storage yet. Still, I can live migrate a VM with data disks between clusters with storage migration from web GUI, today.  So, your statement below does not reflect current behavior of the code.

           - If I want to migrate a VM across clusters, but if at least one of its
           volumes is placed in a cluster-wide managed storage, the migration is not
           allowed. Is that it?

    [Mike] Correct