Re: Problem with CLOUDSTACK-10240 (Cannot migrate local volume to shared storage)

I think I understand the confusion here.

Rafael’s code was put into 4.11.1, but not into the initial release candidate (RC). In fact, the most recent version of 4.11 that has been released is 4.11.1. Somehow Rafael’s code (which is an enhancement) was merged into 4.11 during the RC process. This is why my automated tests did not find it. I ran them against 4.11.1 RC1 and his code was put in after the first RC.

It looks like we had a bit of a process issue during the RC process as only bug fixes should be going into the next RC.

In any event, this means the documentation (at least in this regard) should be fine for 4.11.1. Also, no 4.11.2 (or 4.11.3) has been publicly released. We seem to have been getting those confused with RCs in our e-mail chain here.