Re: Problem with CLOUDSTACK-10240 (Cannot migrate local volume to shared storage)

Yes, that is what happened. I also followed this principle. That is why I
create the PR against master, but I think people are not following this.

Mike, can you provide me some feedback regarding those two inquiries? Then,
we can fix this quickly.

--
Rafael Weingärtner