_configDao.isPremium() please help where this information comes from.

Hi there,

Upgrading 4.11.0 to 4.11.1 we found an interesting problem in our (well played) staging infrastructure.

During SSVN provisioning, a somewhat "premium" configuration is detected (well we're using noredist since ... ever?).
So the SSVM is configured with
  resource=com.cloud.storage.resource.PremiumSecondaryStorageResource
instead of
  resource=org.apache.cloudstack.storage.resource.NfsSecondaryStorageResource

In fact this particular setup always used (and should further use) simple NFS as Secondary Storage.

Sorry, but I can't find the real source of com.cloud.configuration.dao.ConfigurationDao#isPremium() and how to set this to false.

If anyone could shed some light?

Thank You!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

https://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-44
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg - HRB 93818 B
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein - Sitz: Berlin