Re: Infra Shutdown (Jenkins?)

So was the box I shutdown being used?  I just want to clarify that.  I can
spin it back up if it is.  I am just trying to understand if anyone is
using it as we are paying for it.  I don't mind continuing to pay for it if
it is used, I just didn't want to pay for something if it was not used.  :)

Cheers,

*Will Stevens*
Chief Technology Officer
c 514.826.0190