From: Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 4:57:18 PM
To: dev
Subject: cyclic package dependncy in KVM hypervisor plugin

Devs,

I just noticed that com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource.wrapper and its
parent package com.cloud.hypervisor.kvm.resource have a number cyclic
dependencies. These seem to be very old and only a way of organising the
command wrappers. They do prevent intellij from navigating properly though.
Anybody else is bothered by this, or just me?

--
Daan

rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com