Re: CS 4.10 to 4.11.1 upgrade error

Hello, yes It looks like the problem is like that, I just suggested it
could be connected with 'delimiter' because that sql file isn't evaluated
in "mysql < file" mode without problems with default ";", but other options
also could work as well. But, the outcome is that 4.10 failed to
automatically upgrade to 4.11.1 rc in my case. Have a good time.

пн, 28 мая 2018 г., 16:41 Ernie Janse van Rensburg <