Re: PR 2670: Removing an old, unused NetApp plug-in

Those APi methods that you are removing as well (AssociateLunCmd.java,
CreateLunCmd.java, CreateVolumeOnFilerCmd.java,  CreateVolumePoolCmd.java,
DeleteVolumePoolCmd.java, DestroyLunCmd.java, DestroyVolumeOnFilerCmd.java,
DissociateLunCmd.java, ListLunsCmd.java, ListVolumePoolsCmd.java, and so
on), are they ony used for this NetApp plugin? It seems a considerable
number of external API methods being removed.

I also have another question. Are all of these methods broken? I mean, do
they work?

--
Rafael Weingärtner