From: Rene Moser <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:48:47 PM
To: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 4.11.1 install feedback

Hi again

Regarding router: the router looks more stable (rohit lab version).
However, we still need to manually reboot it after first provisioning,
otherwise the management server does not get access by ssh.

Having a lot of fw rules and many VMs in an advanced network, still
takes a "hell of a time" to get the VR fully configured.

This is on VMware 6.5, I think, there is no automated testing for this
env right?

Regards
René

rohit.yadav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx