Re: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.11.1.0 LTS [RC1]

I know that is the expected behavior.
We stop the VM, do password reset, start the VM, check the config drive
disk: no password file.
When starting the VM, Cloudstack doesn't seem to remember the fact the
password reset was executed.
A strategy similar to what is done on VRElement in case VR isn't running
might be needed.