Default API response type: XML -> JSON

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be good to move from XML to JSON by default in the
response of the API if no response type is sent to the server along with
the request. I'm wondering that's the opinion of people on the mailing list.

Moreover, if anyone knows a tool working with the API in XML can you list
them, so I could check the code and see if the change can be done without
breaking it.

PR to change default response type: (
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2593).
If this change would cause more trouble, or is not needed in your opinion,
I don't mind to close the PR.

Kind regards,
Marc-Aurèle