VR SSL offloading

Hi devs!

Thank's to Wei ZHOU who gave us nice codebase for implementing SSL offloading into the VR, we started working on a 4.11 and HEAD integration.

Since we'ld like to finally get this patches upstream, we'ld like to start with a design paper and therefore ask for access to cwiki.

Generally and AFAIK there's no API change necessary, since https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSL+Termination+Supporthttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSL+Term
ination+Support describes the current and (except for VR) working feature right now.

Additional and optional setup is currently done via TAGs and not integrated into the API. I don't know if that approach has any change to go upstream or if such configuration has to be moved into API
calls / API parameters.

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Stephan Seitz

--

Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-44
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,