Re: cloudstack Wikipedia page

The edit has been undone already.

There could be a better section on Key Features.
Perhaps a short paragraph outlining:
- what it is good for,
- what it competes with and
- why it needs to exist at all.

Is the other info accurate?

Is the user list up to date?

Ron

On 09/01/2018 5:21 AM, Giles Sirett wrote:
Somebody has made an edit to the cloudstack wikipedia entry

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=819108440&oldid=815849996

In essence, they have changed the start of the history section to give a history of the cloud.com domain name. I do not think that is either relevant or appropriate to the history of cloudstack itself

Has anybody here got experience in editing on Wikipedia and able to object/change this edit ?

I'm happy to take this task on, but have no experience in the process, policies, etc

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.shapeblue.com