Committee to Sort through CCC Presentation Submissions

Hi everyone,

As you may be aware, this coming September in Montreal, the CloudStack Community will be hosting the CloudStack Collaboration Conference:

http://ca.cloudstackcollab.org/

Even though the event is six months away, we are on a tight schedule with regards to the Call For Participation (CFP):

https://www.apachecon.com/acna18/schedule.html

If you are interested in submitting a talk, please do so before March 30th.

That being said, as usual, we will have need of a small committee to sort through these presentation submissions.

If you are interested in helping out in this process, please reply to this message.

Thanks!
Mike