Re: Welcoming Mike as the new Apache CloudStack VP

Congratulations Mike!

Ron
On 26/03/2018 10:11 AM, Wido den Hollander wrote:
Hi all,

It's been a great pleasure working with the CloudStack project as the
ACS VP over the past year.

A big thank you from my side for everybody involved with the project in
the last year.

Hereby I would like to announce that Mike Tutkowski has been elected to
replace me as the Apache Cloudstack VP in our annual VP rotation.

Mike has a long history with the project and I am are happy welcome him
as the new VP for CloudStack.

Welcome Mike!

Thanks,

Wido