Re: Blocked NTR request

As per my understanding, Blocked requests do not get rejected immediately and waits for some queued request to complete. And a request will timeout only when the request creation time crosses configured request timeout.

You may try to tune the pool by increasing max_queued_native_transtport_requests value if you see blocked NTR.