Timestamp of Last Repair

We are trying to detect a scenario where some of our smaller clusters go un-repaired for extended periods of times mostly due to defects in deployment pipelines or human errors.

We would like to automate a check for clusters where nodes that go un-repaired for more than 7 days, to shoot out an exception alert.

The 'Repaied at' field emits a long integer. I'm not sure if this can be converted to a timestamp. If not, is there an internal dictionary table in C* that captures repair history? If not, again, can this be done at all?

Thank you