Re: Lost counter updates during Cassandra upgrade 2.2.11 to 3.11.2

Hi,

I have faced similar issue while upgrading from 2.1.16 -> 3.11.2 in a 3 node cluster.
I have raised jira ticket CASSANDRA-14881 for this issue , but have not got any response on this yet.
@Konrad did you get any resolution on this ?

Regards,
Laxmikant