From : Goutham reddy <goutham.chirutha@xxxxxxxxx>
To : <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Fri, 02 Nov 2018 11:52:53 +0330
Subject : Re: Re: How to set num tokens on live node
============ Forwarded message ============

Onmstester,
Thanks for the reply, but for both the DC’s I need to change my num_token value from 8 to 256. So that is the challenge I am facing. Any comments.

Thanks and Regards,
Goutham

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 1:08 AM onmstester onmstester <onmstester@xxxxxxxx.invalid> wrote:

--
Regards
Goutham Reddy

IMHO, the best option with two datacenters is to config replication strategy to stream data from dc with wrong num_token to correct one, and then a repair on each node would move your data to the other dc

Sent using Zoho Mail