From : wxn002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To : "user"<user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Thu, 01 Nov 2018 10:48:33 +0330
Subject : A quick question on unlogged batch
============ Forwarded message ============

Hi All,

What's the difference between logged batch and unlogged batch? I'm asking this question it's because I'm seeing the below WARNINGs after a new app started writting to the cluster.

WARNING in system.log:
Unlogged batch covering 135 partitions detected against table [cargts.eventdata]. You should use a logged batch for atomicity, or asynchronous writes for performance

Best regards,
-Simon