comprehensive list of checks before rolling version upgrades

Does anyone have a pretty comprehensive list of these? Many that I don't currently know how to check but I'm researching...

I've seen:

- verify disk space available for snapshot + sstablerewrite
- gossip state agreement, all nodes are healthy
- schema state agreement
- ability to access all the nodes
- no repairs, upgradesstables, and cleans underway
- read repair/hinted handoff is not backed up

Other possibles:
- repair state? can we get away with unrepaired data?
- pending tasks?
- streaming state/tasks?