Re: Cassandra C++ driver for C++98

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the response. Can you let me know which version of the driver can build with C++98?

Regards,
Amit

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 8:53 AM Michael Penick <michael.penick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Those changes where for testing code only.

The driver has compiled with fine w/ C++98 for some time now. The encoding/decoding doesn't make any assumptions about endianess so it should work fine on big-endian system, but it's not officially supported (YMMV).

Mike