Re: Cassandra C++ driver for C++98

Those changes where for testing code only.

https://github.com/datastax/cpp-driver/commit/ffc9bbd8747b43ad5dcef749fe4c63ff245fcf74

The driver has compiled with fine w/ C++98 for some time now. The encoding/decoding doesn't make any assumptions about endianess so it should work fine on big-endian system, but it's not officially supported (YMMV).

Mike