Re: Nodetool info for heap usage

Hello,

I aggre with Anup, nodetool is adding some overhead.

You could use dstat or sjk ttop.

See below some link to get started:
https://tobert.github.io/pages/als-cassandra-21-tuning-guide.html
https://academy.datastax.com/support-blog/deeper-dive-diagnosing-dse-performance-issues-ttop-and-multidump

Side note: sjk is only included in DSE, not Apache Cassandra. But you can still use it as standalone.

Regards,
Horia