Re: TWCS: Repair create new buckets with old data

On Oct 19, 2018, at 10:37 AM, Oleksandr Shulgin <oleksandr.shulgin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 10:23 AM Jeff Jirsa <jjirsa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It depends on your yaml settings - in newer versions you can have cassandra only purge repaired tombstones (and ttl’d data is a tombstone)

Interesting.  Which setting is that?  Is it 4.0 or 3.x -- I couldn't find anything similar in the 3.x yaml example...

I’m mobile and can’t check but it’s this JIRA

And it may be a table level prop, I suppose. Again, I’m not in a position to confirm.