Re: Released an ACID-compliant transaction library on top of Cassandra

Which was followed up by https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Akon_Dey/publication/282156834_Scalable_Distributed_Transactions_across_Heterogeneous_Stores/links/56058b9608ae5e8e3f32b98d.pdf

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 1:02 PM Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like it's based on this: http://www.vldb.org/pvldb/vol6/p1434-dey.pdf

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 11:37 AM Ariel Weisberg <ariel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Yes this does sound great. Does this rely on Cassandra's internal SERIAL consistency and CAS functionality or is that implemented at a higher level?

Regards,
Ariel