Re: Released an ACID-compliant transaction library on top of Cassandra

I think it does use LWT under the hood:

return new Put(base.getPartitionKey(), getClusteringKey(base, result).orElse(null))
        .forNamespace(base.forNamespace().get())
        .forTable(base.forTable().get())
        .withConsistency(Consistency.LINEARIZABLE)
        .withCondition(
            new PutIf(
                new ConditionalExpression(ID, toIdValue(id), Operator.EQ),
                new ConditionalExpression(
                    STATE, toStateValue(TransactionState.PREPARED), Operator.EQ)))
        .withValue(Attribute.toCommittedAtValue(current))
        .withValue(Attribute.toStateValue(TransactionState.COMMITTED));