Mview in cassandra

Hi,

I am seeing below warning message in system.log after datacopy using sstabloader.

WARN  [CompactionExecutor:972] 2018-10-15 22:20:39,308 ViewBuilder.java:189 - Materialized View failed to complete, sleeping 5 minutes before restarting
org.apache.cassandra.exceptions.UnavailableException: Cannot achieve consistency level ONE

I tried to drop the Materialized View and recreate it , but the data is not getting populated with version 3.11.1

I tried the same on version 3.11.2 on single node dev box and I can query the Materialized View with data. Any body have some experiences with Mview’s.

Thanks,