How to build a auditing process in data from Oracle to Cassandra.migrate data from Oracle to Cassandra.

Hi All,
Thanks a lot for all your previous suggestions.
As you suggested I am using Spark SQL for data migration i.e oracle -> cassandra.

But I have two challenges
1) How should I handle failures , how that logic should be build?
2) How to do/handle any incremental migration?
3) How to do auditing ?

Please give me some ideas around these.

Regards,
Shyam