Re: Upgraded to 3.0.17, stop here or move forward?

Thank you Anup,

Yup, the upgradesstables is a step I generally take before (to make sure I'm on the latest version) and after to make sure I'm updating to the latest sstable version supported by the version. I know it's redundant and not necessary but I read it does not hurt.

I am looking into those aggregations to solve a simple use case where data cardinality should be limited in volume. That is find min, max, avg for some events over a limited time span in past. We are working on pre-processed data pre-aggregated into buckets. The cardinality should be below 6K records in the wors case. Any comments? Are there any better approach that not involve moving data into another sotrage/index?

Thanks