Re: Connections info

Looks like the number of connections is available in JMX as:

org.apache.cassandra.metrics:type=Client,name=connectedNativeClients

"Number of clients connected to this nodes native protocol server

As for where they’re coming from — I’m not sure how to get that from JMX.  Maybe you’ll have to use “lsof” or something to get that.

- Max