Re: C* in multiple AWS AZ's

You don’t have to use EC2 snitch on AWS but if you have already started with it , it may put a node in a different DC.

If your data density won’t be ridiculous You could add 3 to different DC/ Region and then sync up. After the new DC is operational you can remove one at a time on the old DC and at the same time add to the new one.

Rahul