C* in multiple AWS AZ's

I have a 6-node cluster I'm migrating to the new i3 types.
But at the same time I want to migrate to a different AZ.

What happens if I do the "running node replace method" with 1 node at a time moving to the new AZ. Meaning, I'll have temporarily;

5 nodes in AZ 1c
1 new node in AZ 1e.

I'll wash-rinse-repeat till all 6 are on the new machine type and in the new AZ.

Any thoughts about whether this gets weird with the Ec2Snitch and a RF 3?

--
Randy Lynn
rlynn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

office:
859.963.1616 ext 202
163 East Main Street - Lexington, KY 40507 - USA

getavail.com