Safe read request timeout value

Good time of day everyone,

I've got a question on timeouts setting practice.

I've got a 4-node cluster with only a handful of users, constant data inserts and very large partitions (up to 450+mb, which is 4 times larger than general cassandra manuals recommend). Data is held on hdd.

What are general practices on read request timeout settings?

How large is my theoretical maximum of server-side user read timeout which does not compromise cluster availability, prioritizing inserts stability?