Re: Options to replace hardware of the cluster

How much daa do you have and what is the timeline? If you can manage with a maintenance window the snapshot / move and restore method may be the fastest. Streaming data can take a long time to sync two DCs if there is a lot of data.

--
Rahul Singh
rahul.singh@xxxxxxxx

Anant Corporation