Re: Timestamp on hints file and system.hints table data

Kurt,

No node is down for months. And yes, I am surprised to look at Unix timestamp on files.

On Jun 13, 2018, at 6:41 PM, kurt greaves <kurt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

system.hints is not used in Cassandra 3. Can't explain the files though, are you referring to the files timestamp or the Unix timestamp in the file name? Is there a node that's been down for several months?