Re: Determining if data will be created on Cassandra Write Exceptions

Thanks for the links. I get that all queries need to be idempotent, and we should use retries for data consistency.

But, what happens when the retries fail? Then, the data *may* be there. To maintain consistency we need to rollback any created data, correct?

tia,
rouble