Re: Error when running nodetool cleanup after adding a new node to a cluster

While you folks are solving problems, I'm looking for expertise that sorely needed at the Architect level that can consult and mentor.  Sorry for the interruption but our need is getting desperate.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards