Re: Current data density limits with Open Source Cassandra

your MMV. Think of that storage limit as fairly reasonable for active data likely to tombstone. Add more for older/historic data. Then think about time to recover a node.

Daemeon C.M. Reiydelle
USA (+1) 415.501.0198
London (+44) (0) 20 8144 9872