Re: JIRA Workflow Proposals

> 1: Component. (A) Multi-select; (B) Cascading-select
> 2: Labels: leave alone +1/-1
> 3: No workflow changes for first/second review: +1/-1
> 4: Priorities: Including High +1/-1
> 5: Mandatory Platform and Feature: +1/-1
> 6: Remove Environment field: +1/-1

 1:   A
 2: +1
 3: +1
 4:   0
 5: +0
 6: +1

If bugs have an objective Severity field then why bother with (a subjective) Priority field?

The Priority field makes sense in the commercial world, but for an open source project? Arn't tickets either an itch to scratch for someone, or not? I might have thought labels were better for "Urgent" and "Wish". No strong opinions though, just my two cents.

regards,
Mick