Re: Request to review feature-freeze proposed tickets

We already should be taking correctness and perf changes and I am +1 on taking operational tickets. Agree with Josh that the only exception will be if it causes disruption in testing.

I think as a project we should be more open to operational issues as having a fork is not ideal.

Regarding time it is taking to review things, I think we should not start doing big features post 4.0 but instead review all possible JIRAs first. Once we are out of this debt, we should define a  process so that we don’t end up in this state. I think this item deserves a separate thread which we can start closer to 4.0 being cut.