RES: RES: Implicit Casts for Arithmetic Operators

I already requested as you said and it did not help. And I NEVER asked to enter into this discussion. Please request to withdraw my email ....

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Michael Shuler [mailto:mshuler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Michael Shuler
Enviada em: terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2018 14:12
Para: dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: RES: Implicit Casts for Arithmetic Operators

On 11/20/18 9:53 AM, Versátil wrote:

> PLEASE TAKE MY EMAIL FROM THIS SHIT !!

FYI, mailing list subscriptions (and unsubscriptions) are self-serve. In general, you subscribed yourself, so you are responsible to unsubscribe.
The email address to do so is appended to every plain text message to the list.

You will still have to follow the approval link you'll get from the list moderation removal CC here, sent on your behalf...

--
Kind regards,
Michael