Re: Proposing an Apache Cassandra Management process

Hi all,

Joey, Vinay & I have fleshed out the Management process proposal as the very first CIP document (with Jason’s inputs). It is available on the cwiki - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=95652224

Please comment on it and provide us any input that you may have. We want to ideally time-box the period to 2 weeks so we avoid waiting indefinitely.

Thanks,

Dinesh