[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept GoCQL driver donation and begin incubation process

With four binding +1s,  2 +0s, and no -1s, and 6 non-binding +1s, the
vote passes.

To re-iterate, resolving the license concerns is part of bringing
software into the project, not a reason to avoid trying. The incubator
PMC will have no problem sending a -1 if we cant get everything
together.

Regardless, I very much appreciate the discussion and opinions of
everyone. The non-binding votes are particularly helpful in
solidifying community agreement, IMO, so keep those coming.

Cheers,
-Nate