[VOTE] Accept GoCQL driver donation and begin incubation process

This will be the same process used for dtest. We will need to walk
this through the incubator per the process outlined here:

https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ip_clearance.html

Pending the outcome of this vote, we will create the JIRA issues for
tracking and after we go through the process, and discuss adding
committers in a separate thread (we need to do this atomically anyway
per general ASF committer adding processes).

Thanks,
-Nate